As the seasons shift from spring to summer and the EEC graduate program draws to a close, we encourage interested grads and alumni to embrace joy and join us for a day of playful competition and exploration of IslandWood’s Bainbridge campus.
This Adventure Race will involve wandering around campus in teams of 4-5 and accomplishing and documenting a series of tasks. Participants can come with pre-determined teams or be joined together at the event.
Costume and team themes *strongly* encouraged.
Current EEC grads and alumni. This is a chance for current grads to take extra joyful time with the place that is the Bainbridge campus before graduating in June. Alumni are invited to come to explore and rejoice in IW’s Bainbridge campus, as well as connect with current grads and share some of their experiences post IslandWood. Availability for alumni is limited, so register soon!
This campus visit is centered around an adventure race-style scavenger hunt, designed for exploration of and engagement with our 250-acre Bainbridge Island Campus! You will also have opportunities to connect across IW graduate classes and enjoy spring and EEC community.
- Ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge 10:40 am
- 11:30 am: Meet at IslandWood’s Welcome Center for Introductions and Team Building
- 12:00 pm: Begin Adventuring!
- 2:00 pm: Awards and Celebration of Completion
- 2:30 pm: Social with the Greater EEC Community: connecting with Alumni can be a useful resource for employment, housing, and other opportunities and suggestions for the UW portion of your graduate experience
- 3:30 pm: Goodbyes
- Ferries from Bainbridge back to Seattle 3:55 & 4:45 pm