Come learn. Leave inspired.
We believe that empowering individuals to financially invest in a more sustainable future is an extension of our mission to inspire environmental and community stewardship.
Understanding the Landscape from Startups to Publicly-traded Securities: Who says you can’t invest in companies and organizations that offer solutions for a sustainable future, and also achieve meaningful financial returns?
IslandWood, in partnership with YaleSeattle and the Seattle Business School Alliance, is proud to present “Impact Investing: the New World of Sustainable Investing.” This inaugural event will convene a panel discussion to address this question and more.
- Aligning your portfolio with your values;
- Strategies for investing in value-based start-ups, social ventures, and publicly traded securities;
- Guidance for researching your investment, donation, and social and environmental objectives.
Impact investing is one form of socially responsible investing that serves as a guide for various investment strategies. This event is intended to offer insights to individuals who are considering or are already involved in making impact investments, whether in startups and social ventures or through publicly-traded securities.
The panel includes:
- Michael “Luni” Libes - Founder and Managing Director of Fledge, a “conscious company” incubator
- Shaula Massena – Principal, Northwest Sustainable and Responsible Investing
- David Beck - Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
Heavy appetizers and libations from the IslandWood culinary team will be provided.
Thank you to our Title Sponsor: