Hike our trails with naturalists and learn to identify some of our most common invasive plants like English holly and English ivy.
How did these plants get to the Pacific Northwest and why are they so widespread in our forest? We’ll collect these and other abundant plant life to bring back to our straw bale Arts Studio to make holiday wreaths to adorn your home for the season.
THINGS TO KNOW
- This class is rain or shine!
- Due to the content and pace of this program, we have designed this program for ages 10 years and up. We look forward to building community with all of you in this class.
- Please remember our campus policy is ‘no dogs unless they are a service animal.’
- We always cap off our hikes with a sweet treat of our homemade cookies too!
- Masks are optional for all attendees, if you are feeling unwell, please stay home and feel better!
- We are so grateful to our program partners, Weed Warriors, a program of Sustainable Bainbridge.