Bainbridge Island loves it some good Halloween fun. At IslandWood we want that fun to be for all ages, learning as we go!
Bring your own pumpkin or purchase one of ours - and when you arrive you can select yours from our Sweet Pickins Pumpkin Patch located in Creaky Tree Meadow! Create your own pumpkin critters with the help of IslandWood's imaginative kitchen staff and friendly IslandWood docents! Get creative, get messy, most of all - get in the spirit!
We'll have activities and fun from years past plus a new spin on old favorites!
New or returning this year:
- Sweet Pickins Pumpkin Patch - walk along a creaky wooded trail to discover your perfect pumpkin to carve! We are taking pre-orders until October 15th. A popular option!
- Dr. McDiggins Boneyard - the doctor is in, and he would love to help you unearth some bones. You'll find Dr. McDiggins near Creaky Tree Meadow and the Sweet Pickins Pumpkin Patch. Get your wiggles out, grab a shovel and discover the haunting truth about deer anatomy.
- Giants in the Forest - Our campus has deep roots... in more ways than one. Hike our trails and you may discover these tree giants have a story to tell...for those who will listen.
- Hear some not-so-spooky stories and sing songs with a friendly witch.
- Costumes are definitely encouraged! We love seeing what inventive things you wear!
- Pre-registration required so we can bake enough cookies. Donations welcome.
- Don't forget to BYOP (Bring Your Own Pumpkin) if you don't want to purchase a pumpkin through us. We can't promise there will be leftovers to sell at the door.
- We actually sold out of free tickets to attend last year, so don't wait until the last minute!
- Please no dogs unless they are a service animal.
We can't wait to see you friends!