We’re excited to welcome you to Dinner in the Woods 2015 at the Smilow Rainier Vista Boys & Girls Club and we’re eager to tell you about our plans to help even more kids discover the wonders of nature—where they live and learn.
TIME: 5:30 – 9:30 PM
DATE: Friday, May 1st
LOCATION: Joel E. Smilow Clubhouse and Teen Center at Rainier Vista, 4520 Martin Luther King Jr Way S, Seattle WA 98108
PARKING: Complimentary valet service available.
RSVP: Please email Courtney Cole-Faso at Courtneyc@islandwood.org
ABOUT DINNER IN THE WOODS
Dinner in the Woods is IslandWood’s largest annual fundraiser. Proceeds from the event help fund science learning experiences in nature for children who need them most. Your support is an investment in a generation of future leaders who will soon become the caretakers of our communities and the planet.
Click here to preview our line-up of live auction items.
COMING TO DINNER IN THE WOODS FROM BAINBRIDGE ISLAND?
Would you like to avoid driving in rush hour traffic on a Friday afternoon in Seattle? If so, IslandWood will be providing a complimentary shuttle service for those that are taking the 4:35 pm ferry from Winslow.
- Park your car/arrive at Bainbridge Ferry Terminal by 4:15 pm
- Board the 4:35 pm ferry to Seattle
- Meet us in the galley at 4:45 pm. There will be an IslandWood representative with a sign there to greet you.
- Board the Dinner in the Woods van on the ferry
- Pick up after the event will be at 9:15 pm outside the Boys and Girls Club Oregon Street entrance to make the 10:05 pm boat.
RSVP to Courtney Cole-Faso firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25th to reserve your seat today!
UNABLE TO ATTEND THIS YEAR'S DINNER IN THE WOODS?
We’re sorry to miss you. Please consider a gift-in-lieu-of-attendance to support IslandWood programs.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS