IslandWood seeks qualified individuals who are passionately curious about the world around them, actively engaged in their stewardship of nature, and deeply committed to providing exceptional learning experiences.
Current Employment Opportunities
Currently, we are accepting applications for six positions. Please click on the title below for the full job description and application instructions:
- Graduate Assistant-Program Impact - Part-time. Please also download and complete a Proposed Project Plan for this position.
- Lodging Steward - Part-time (15 hours per week).
- Janitor - Part-time (25 hours per week).
- Server I - Part-time, on-call.
- Seasonal Laundry Attendant - Part-time (25 hours per week).
- Seasonal Maintenance Assistant - Full-time, starts after June 1.
IslandWood is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating, and promoting the best-qualified individuals for positions at all levels within the organization. We believe the organization’s goals can only be obtained by utilizing the diverse skills and backgrounds of all our employees.
IslandWood provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
How To Apply
An Application for Employment form must be submitted either by email or via hard copy, along with any additional information requested in the application instructions located at the end of the job description. Please print the blank Application form or download it to your computer before completing it. Changes made online to the form cannot be saved.